Save the Homie is a free puzzle game for Facebook that has been redesigned to integrate with Facebook’s fan pages. In its current form, it does so much more, including giving players real-time stats, displaying their friends’ stat streaks, displaying their photos in profile settings, and much more.
If you’re an avid fan of Facebook (you should be, it’s awesome), then you’re probably all about the Save the Homie Puzzle Game. To help you get started, here are some of the Save the Homie Puzzle Game’s main features and functions:
* Facebook integration – You can easily connect your Save the Homie Puzzle Game with your Facebook account. Just go to the “Build Phones” section on Facebook and look for the Save the Homie Puzzle Game icon. Click on it to add it to your list of Facebook accounts you already have.
Then start the game by clicking the “Play” button at the bottom-right corner of the screen. It will ask you whether or not you want to “Create” the game or “Save” it. Choose “create” to create a new game and “save” to save the game so that you can continue where you left off.
Different difficulty levels
* Different difficulty levels – New users will find that the difficulty level of Save the Homie is based on the average difficulty level of the player. There’s also a secret level that’s available only to players who purchase the game. That one has a lot of hidden challenges that are only revealed when players complete certain levels.
The first three levels are pretty easy. The later ones are quite challenging, as they take players into areas like the underwater cave and the frozen lake that are otherwise out of reach in the main game.
* Different levels – This is an excellent choice for players who like playing with difficult puzzles. The challenges become greater as the game moves on. Some people find it too easy to solve a puzzle and then move on. Save the Homie is definitely a puzzle that requires concentration and some smart thinking.
However, if you’re someone who likes getting your brain riled up and testing your mental acuity, this is a good one for you. Plus, there are a few secrets to uncover along the way.
Different Music Themes
* Different music themes – There are five main themes in the game that you can play. They are jazzy, traditional, reggae, reggaeton, and rockabilly. Each one brings a different flavor to your gaming experience. So, whether you prefer jazzy or rockabilly, you can choose your favorite theme and work your way through the game.
* In-game assistance – Although the game is challenging, you’ll still get help from its in-game assistance. The game will tell you when you’re making a mistake or if you need to rethink a step. You’ll also be shown a hint section so you don’t double back. The game provides hints and tips that make the puzzle game more interesting.
Fun little features
* Fun little features – The game has a number of little features that make playing more fun than it otherwise would be. For example, at the start of each level, you’ll see a cut-in of an alternative scene. Go right to it and have a look at the interesting scenery. There’s also a clock on the left-hand side of the screen that counts down your time so you know just how long it’s going to be until you reach the end of the level.
Save the Homie is definitely one of those games that I’m sure that you will find enjoyable. It provides a challenge for you but it doesn’t make it impossible. With some well-designed puzzles, plenty of content, and the right level of difficulty, this puzzle game is a winner.