This app called Last FM collage is a social network where people are united about music. It is possible to integrate the platform with streaming services such as Spotify and help you keep track of your albums, tracks, and the most popular music you listen to. Learn how to make collages with the last FM collage and bring all your favorite albums into one image.
He Last.FM Collage lets you display what you’ve been listening to during the week (or month, or even year) …) in listening to music by creating stunning collages that are based on your scrobbles on Last. FM. Each collage is comprised of several album covers, arranged according to the amount of play during the selected time period.
Simple design and simple-to-use interface
Share collages easily to other apps right from your home screen
* 3×3 4×4, 5×5, and 3×3 sizes for collages
* Month, Week year, All-time time frames
* Generic cover art drawing for obscure/improperly-tagged albums (no more black squares!)
We’re currently offering version 1.0. It is our most recent, best-optimized version. It’s compatible with numerous devices. It is free to download directly via Google Play Store or other versions that we host. You can also download the app without registration and no login is required.
We have over 2000+ devices that are available to Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Motorola, LG, Google, OnePlus, Sony, and Tablet … With lots of choices, it’s easy to pick games or apps that work with your device.
How To Create A Collage At last FM collage
- Go to tapmusic.net;
- Input your last FM collage user’s username in the first field of entry (“Last. FM username”);
- Choose the duration of the college. You can choose from the top played albums of the last 7 days, the last month and three months, or six months, the year, or general.
- Select how the images will be divided in the collage. 3 three x 3, four or 5 x 5.
- Make sure to check the checkbox “Display album/artist captions” if you wish the collage to display the artist’s name and album;
- Click “Submit”.
Ready! You can save the created image, and share it where you’d like.
How To Create A Collage At last FM collage [Lastcollage.Io]
- Go to the site lastcollage.io;
- Just click on “Get started”;
- Input your last FM collage user name and hit “Next”;
- Select the college time period Most heard albums during the last week, the last month, or the last one or two months, or year in generally;
- Utilize the red squares to decide what the collage should appear like, then click “Next”;
- Then, click “Do you want to overlay the album and artist name on each cover?” Select “Yes” if you want the collage to include the artist’s name and album’s name and “No” if you prefer with no name;
- Then, under “Do you want to hide albums with missing artwork?”, Select “Yes” If you wish to conceal albums that aren’t protected by the cover image;
- Click on “Generate”.
The college is ready! Your collage is created you just need to save the picture.
How Does the last FM collage Work?
When you connect Last.FM to your preferred streaming services like Spotify, Deezer, or Apple Music, the social network has access to all the music you listen to. The information is automatically added to Your last FM collage profile.
You can connect with people who have an interest in music similar to you, and discover new bands, artists, or albums or make use of the platform to record the music you’re listening to.